Senior Marketing Officer in Fund Management 市场营销员 金融集团
Senior Marketing Officer/Coordinator
About Maxiron Group
Established in 2002, Maxiron has specialised in the finance, investment and the credit industry. The primary focus of Maxiron has always been to enhance the wealth and fulfilment of life for our clients.
Since inception, Maxiron has completed mortgages involving over $2 billion worth of property (as financiers) and has worked hard to improve the well-being of over 12,000 clients via a network of more than 1,500 professional partners.
The Marketing Coordinator’s primary role is to provide assistance to the marketing team, including:
· the development of new (and updating existing) marketing channels (online & offline)
· organising sign-off on marketing materials and maintaining a compliance register
· maintaining content across websites and medias
· executing and analysing the success of marketing projects and assignments
· building relationships with stakeholders, and effectively managing their expectations, needs and wants
· ensuring consistency of messaging and branding for our Group and subsidiaries
To be effective in this role, the person will have:
· 3 years+ experience in marketing
· A Bachelor Degree or equivalent in business
· Knowledge of marketing principles
· An ability to work and manage stakeholders
· Organisation and time management skills
· Basic graphic design skills preferred
· Get rewarded - Competitive salary package ($50k-$80k depends on experience)
· Work in comfort - Modern office with friendly team and stocked kitchen
· Tier to your lifestyle – hours and time to suit you (38 hours week)
· Close to transport - 1 minute walk to Burwood Station
· Management role available for high achievers
At Maxiron, we provide access to employee benefits that will support you both personally and professionally. We value inclusion and diversity of thought, promote flexible working practices so our people can integrate their work and personal lives.
To apply, please submit your resume to [email protected].